The Wilsons

Monday, February 2, 2009

Long time no post!!

Wow I've totally neglected this thing, It's been awhile since I've found the time to get back to blogging....but I'm here now!!! I've been working 60 hours a week so I'm staying exhausted!! If it wasn't for my wonderful husband helping me out I don't know what I'd do!! Seems like my days are short but time doesn't stop!! So here's what has been going on with us the past few months....David's been working all the time like usual, I was pretty much a Widow during deer season since that's what consumed most of my his time! Work kicked back off for me in Nov. and I've been nonstop since then!! Christmas went great the kids got way to much as usual, Nathan also celebrated his 4th birthday....my baby is growing up on me so fast!! We are now getting things ready for Hannah's 2nd birthday!! Boy is she ever growing ....she no longer looks like a baby she's my little girl now!!! Welp that's kinda been our past few months in a nutshell.....I have to run actually do some work right now but I promise I'll be back later!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home